- BST (Basic Skills Trainer) – Provide services to help recipients acquire constructive cognitive & behavioral skills through positive reinforcement.
- PSR (Psychosocial Rehabilitation) – Services include independent living services, case management, employment related activities.
- Therapy – Provides a listening ear, allowing recipients to talk and reflect on their feelings and experiences.
- QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associates) – Ability to communicate effectively, understand mental health assessments, and implement skills development strategies.
- Clinical Director – Primary responsibilities are to oversee the daily operation of the clinical research, health care, and community healthcare programs.
- Psychiatrist – Qualified medical doctor who specializes in treating mental, behavioral health issues, and diagnosable disorders.
Legal Guidance/Child Support
Child Abuse or Neglect
Child Behavioral Problems
Family Planning Information
Rent Assistance, and more
Payments & Billing
2wice A Child Wellness’ Behavioral Health & Family Services are currently taking the following payments:
* In the near future we will be taking other insurance providers such as Tri-Care, Medicare, and other personal insurance providers. Please check back for updates.